Keys are so old-fashioned, aren’t they? In the ultimate smart home you’ll open everything with your smartphone, if it has battery (and with a numeric keypad if not).
The Keyfree lock from Yale can be opened remotely from a smartphone app anywhere you have an internet connection – very useful if your friends arrive early, or your child loses they keyfob.
You can also set a PIN code which only works for 24 hours, very handy if you have an untrustworthy family member or cleaner.
It’s also compatible with Z-Wave and Samsung SmartThings, which is great for your home automation recipes. Finally, it’s made by Yale, so we fully trust its security credentials.
There’s no need to worry if your children arrive home early, or if you’re stuck at work with friends on your doorstep. You control who and when people have access to your home. For example, you can set a PIN code that works for 24 hours for a family member or your cleaning person.
Simple to use
You choose how you want to open your door. PIN Code, Remote Fob and even from your smartphone when connected to a smart home system. It is also easy to add and remove users if you need to.
Security as standard
Feeling safe and secure is a must for any home owner. In addition to a tamper alarm and incorrect PIN Code feature the smart lock is approved by the Police Secured by Designed scheme.
Don’t worry if the electricity goes down as the smart lock is powered by 4 AA batteries. It will even warn you when the batteries are running low.
Complete your smart home system. The Keyfree Connected smart lock can connect to leading smart home systems when the appropriate module is fitted. It also connects to the Yale Smartphone Alarm and CCTV systems when you use the Yale module.
Keyfree Connected Ready smart lock
- Smart lock handle for use with Yale® Multi-Point locks
- Backlit keypad
- Battery operated
- Low battery indicator with emergency battery connection
- User codes and settings remain if batteries are replaced
- Police Secured by Design approved
- Insurance approved
- 3 minute lock out if code is entered incorrectly 5 times
- Tamper alarm
- Available in polished brass and polished chrome finishes
Opening the lock
- 4 -10 digit PIN code (up to 20)
- 24 hour PIN code for visitors
- Override mechanical cylinder
The Keyfree Connected Ready smart lock can connect to leading smart home systems when the appropriate module is fitted. It also connects to the Yale Smartphone Alarm and CCTV systems when you use the Yale module.
The following modules are available separately:
- Remote Fob module
- Yale module
- Z-Wave module
Enjoy a range of extended features when selecting a Keyfree Connected smart lock with a module included:
Keyfree Connected smart lock – with Remote Fob module
- Open your door using a Remote Fob
Keyfree Connected smart lock – with Yale module
- Connects to the Yale Smartphone Alarm and CCTV systems
- Lock and unlock your door remotely using the Yale Smartphone Alarm and CCTV free app
Keyfree Connected Smart lock – with Z-Wave module
- Works with Samsung SmartThings
- Connects to leading smart home systems using the Z-Wave protocol
- Lock and unlock your door remotely using an app
- Remotely add user credentials
- Set schedules when people can enter
- Audit trails to track user entry