Premier TV installation service
Our experts can mount your TV to the wall and embed the cables.
Our Premier TV Installation service includes wall mounting your TV and then concealing the cables by embedding them into a cavity or brick wall. This service also includes installation of your brand new home cinema kit if required.
You can arrange a visit on any day of the week, for most of the UK, on the same day we deliver. We'll also take away the packaging and recycle your old TV if you want us to.
- Your TV mounted to a wall by our expert installers
- We’ll test your TV and make sure it’s ready to use
- We’ll connect it to the internet if it’s a Smart TV
Here's what we'll do...
- Unpack your TV and advise you on the best location for it to be
- Install a wall bracket to a suitable position and mount your TV safely to the wall. Embed the cables into a cavity or brick wall.
- Tune in your TV and connect any existing equipment such as a Blu-ray player or games console. We’ll also set up your new home cinema kit if you have one.
- If it's a Smart TV, we'll set it up to an existing working router or network.
- Give you a demonstration of the main functions of your TV and talk you through its features.
- Take the packaging from your new TV away. If you purchase our removal and recycling service we'll also take your old TV away.
Before we arrive, please ensure the following:
- Your TV is suitable to be wall mounted (check the user guide).
- The wall you want to use is robust. Large TVs cannot always be mounted on stud walls.
- You have purchased a wall bracket suitable for your TV size.
- You have all the necessary accessories and cables i.e. Scart, AV, HDMI, brackets etc.
- If it's a Smart TV, that you have an existing internet connection.
That someone responsible is at home to sign for the installation.
- That your new Smart TV has either built-in Wi-fi or that you have purchased the compatible dongle.